How do I delete my account?
There are two common scenarios where you might want to delete your account:
1. You created an account in error, and you now can’t join your company’s account.
Your email address can only be used with one account. So if you created your own Feature Upvote account, your company’s account owner won’t be able to invite you. You’ll need to first delete your account.
2. You tried out Feature Upvote, but decided it wasn’t for you
You don’t need to do anything in this case. We’ll keep your trial account available for a few months, in case you change your mind. After a few months we’ll automatically delete the account.
But if you really want the account deleted immediately, you can do so.
How to delete your account
- Sign in to your Feature Upvote dashboard.
- Click on the user profile icon in the top-right hand corner and select ‘Account’.
- In the ‘Delete account’ section, follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have any problems, contact us and we’ll delete the account for you.
Deleting accounts with active or cancelled subscriptions
If your account has ever had a subscription, you can’t currently delete the account without our assistance.
If the subscription is active, you’ll need to first cancel the subscription.
Three months after the subscription is cancelled your account will be automatically deleted.
If you want your account deleted earlier, contact us and we’ll delete the account for you.
Need more help with this?