Customising your feedback board
Deleting suggestions, comments, votes, and boards
You might initially try out Feature Upvote with dummy info. This gives you a chance to see how it works and whether it suits your company.
When you are convinced that Feature Upvote works for you, you might want to:
- Clean up your test suggestions, comments, and votes by deleting them
- Maintain any configuration you’ve made to your feedback board’s appearance
- Completely delete the board, and start fresh with another one
All these options are possible.
Note: there is no going back from deleting. This permanently purges the data from our database.
How to delete boards, suggestions, comments, or votes
- Go to your Feature Upvote dashboard
- Find the board you wish to delete or clean up, and click on “Settings”
- Click on “Delete”
- Choose which types of items to delete
- Enter the confirmation text and press Delete
Need more help with this?