Our blog helps product managers do their job better.
We are now accepting relevant guest posts.
When you guest post for us, we’ll include a link back to your site in your bio. You may also include up to one relevant link to a blog post you’ve written in your article.
Your article must:
- be 100% original and not published anywhere else
- be relevant to product managers
- contain no plagiarised content
- contain at least 1,000 words
- be factual and accurate
- contain at least one link to a resource that isn’t yours
- only include artwork or illustrations that are either your original work or copyright-free
Here are some specific topics we are looking to run articles on:
- How to deal with the stress of being a product manager
- Product management with a remote team
- Balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Dealing with the “HiPPO” (“highest paid person’s opinion”) factor
- Maintaining a steady but sane product release cadence
- Choosing which feature to do next
We do not accept pitches; we only review finished articles. Of course, if your article is not a good fit for us, you can publish the article on your own blog or offer it to another publisher.
Ready to submit your guest blog post?
We’ll respond, typically within 24 hours.