Feature Upvote is self-funded, and we’re happy to support other bootstrapped companies by offering a substantial reduction on our usual pricing.
Our bootstrapper pricing is primarily for companies that:
- Receive no external funding
- Have annual revenue below $200K
However we don’t check this too closely, and we’re quite flexible. Our bootstrapper pricing has limitations:
- You keep the discreet ‘Powered by Feature Upvote’ link that we add to the bottom of your feedback board
- The Single Sign-on (SSO) and Jira integrations are unavailable
How to get access to our Bootstrapper plan:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for a free Feature Upvote trial account
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, asking for the Bootstrapper plan to be made available to your account.
- Go to the “subscribe” page on your Feature Upvote dashboard and choose the Bootstrapper plan.
Go to pricing page.