Free feature request tracking for your Open Source project
Use Feature Upvote for free for your Open Source project.
Got an Open Source project? Looking for a way to manage feature requests? Use Feature Upvote for free!
We’re big users of Open Source. Feature Upvote is built on excellent Open Source products. So we think it is right to give something back to the Open Source community.
How to use Feature Upvote for free for your Open Source project.
- If you haven’t already, sign up for a free Feature Upvote trial account for your project.
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know you’d like to use Feature Upvote for free for your Open Source project.
- Make sure to tell us what the project is. Include a link to the project’s home page, GitHub repository, or similar.
We’ll review your request. Once we’ve made sure it is a genuine Open Source project, we’ll put you on our free plan.
There are some conditions:
- Your project is licensed under a license recognised by the Open Source Initiative.
- Your project’s source code is available for download.
- Your project has a publicly accessible website.
- You keep your Feature Upvote feedback board publicly viewable.
- You keep the ‘Powered by Feature Upvote’ link that we add to the bottom of your Feature Upvote feedback board.
- We reserve the right to refuse any request at our discretion.
We expect you to be reasonable in your use of Feature Upvote. If we suspect you are abusing or misusing our Open Source program, we reserve the right to cancel your free account.
Start free trial
30 day trial, no credit card required